Studio in Hadley Heights, JVC

  • $153,000
For Sale


  • Studio, Residential
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 458
  • sqft
  • 2025
  • Year Built


Introducing the Hadley Heights residential complex located in JVC, from the renowned British developer LEOS.

Buyers are offered a unique opportunity to purchase real estate through an interest-free installment plan of 60/40, with 60% payable during construction and the remaining 40% over two years after receiving the keys.

Regarding the interior finishes:

  1. The floors are made of porcelain tiles, which are more durable and have a better finish quality than ceramic tiles.
  2. Built-in wardrobes are made of MDF covered with laminate for durability and style.
  3. Kitchens are equipped with quartz countertops and ceramic backsplashes, as well as MDF cabinets with a laminate finish. Quartz countertops are resistant to heat, cracking, and have a marble effect, adding a touch of luxury to the interior.
  4. The bathrooms are fitted with premium-class plumbing from Bagno/Kohler.

Amenities of the residential complex include:

  • A swimming pool for relaxation and active leisure.
  • Children’s playgrounds and a playroom for entertaining the little ones.
  • A modern gym for keeping fit.

Choosing Hadley Heights means choosing quality and comfort for you and your family.


  • City Dubai
  • State/county Dubai
  • Area Jumeirah Village Circle
  • Country United Arab Emirates


Updated on February 26, 2024 at 5:14 pm
  • Price: $153,000
  • Property Size: 458 sqft
  • Bedroom: 1
  • Комната: 1
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Year Built: 2025
  • Property Type: Studio, Residential
  • Property Status: For Sale

Schedule a Tour

Your information

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Realm AE
  • Realm AE